Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Yom Berekha

 

Blessed are You, Yahweh our Elohim, king of the universe, who teaches me to pay attention to my thought life. I must carefully examine every thought that comes into my mind, hold it against the standard of Your Word, and if these thoughts do not reflect Your “divine instructions in righteous and moral living,” then they must be thrown out. I must not meditate on this type of “stinkin’ thinkin’.” I must not allow these harmful thoughts to enter into my heart and soul, for it is from the realm of my emotions that I will act out my thought life. Help me, Abba, as I persevere to take captive all these random thoughts that jump around like a frog on a lily pad. And may the abundance of my heart overflow with words of light, life, and Your truth. Amein!

 

Ps 119:113; 1Chr 29:18; Ps 94:11; Phil 4:8; Luke 6:45; 2Cor 10:5; Ps 19:14

“Yom Berekha”, ©2018, p. 224

No comments:

Post a Comment