Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Your Daily Slice


Nisan 4
My Daily Prayer



In this, my prayer, I continually ask the Elohim of our Messiah Yeshua, the Father of glory, to give me the Spirit of wisdom and of revelation in the full knowledge of Him.   I pray that He will give light to the eyes of my heart, so that I may know and understand the hope to which He has called me, what rich glories there are in the inheritance He has promised His people,  and how surpassingly great is His power working in me, as I trust in Him.


When I lack wisdom, I ask of my Elohim, who gives to me generously and without reproach; and it is given to me.  I ask in faith and trust, doubting nothing, for I strive not to be like a wave in the sea, being tossed and driven by the wind.


I continually pray that the Spirit of YHWH would rest upon me, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of revelation knowledge and of the reverential fear and awe of YHWH.  My delight is in the fear of YHWH, and I strive not to judge by the sight of my eyes, nor decide by the hearing of my ears; but with righteousness will I always attempt to judge the poor, and decide with equity for the meek of the earth …


Thank You, ABBA, that because I keep asking, You will answer; because I keep seeking, I will find; and because I keep knocking, You will open the door to me.  Thank You, my Elohim, my Creator, that You fill me, You lead me, You guide me, You teach me, and You never leave me or abandon me.  You are the El Olam, the Everlasting God, and You are completely faithful!  Hallelu-YAH!


Ephesians 1:16-19; James 1:5-6; Isaiah 11:2-3; Matthew 7:7
©2018

No comments:

Post a Comment