Saturday, November 17, 2018

Your Daily Slice


KISLEV 9
I Choose


“I will say of the Lord, He is MY Refuge and MY Fortress, MY God; on Him I lean and rely, and in Him I [confidently] trust!”  (Ps 91:2 AMPC, emphasis mine)

I choose, by an act of my own free will, to say that Yahweh Elohim, the Creator of this universe, is my God, my Elohim.  I willingly allow Him to take ownership of me.  I choose Him, the El Olam, the Everlasting God, the One who is, who was, and is to come (Rev 1:8).  I choose to recognize and acknowledge the covenant that my Master has with me, and I choose to believe that He will keep every part of this covenant that has been signed, sealed, and delivered with the blood of my Messiah, Yeshua of Nazareth.

In this second verse on Ps 91, we are required to “put our money where our mouth is”.  Decision time has now come down to the wire:  you choose this day whom you will serve (Jos 24:15), and we must make our confession accordingly.  As we openly, vocally, and proudly, acknowledge who Elohim is to us, we allow “our lights to so shine before men” (Mat 5:16), and our Abba Father is consequently honored and glorified.


“For we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Messiah. For it has been written, “As I live, says יהוה, every knee shall bow to Me, and EVERY TONGUE SHALL CONFESS TO ELOHIM.”” (Rom 14:10-11 ISR, emphasis mine)

“Everyone, therefore, who shall confess Me BEFORE MEN, him I shall also confess before My Father who is in the heavens. But whoever shall deny Me BEFORE MEN, him I shall also deny before My Father who is in the heavens.”  (Mat 10:32-33 ISR, emphasis mine)


©2018


No comments:

Post a Comment