Skip to main content

Your Daily Blessing

Blessed are You, YHWH our Elohim, King of the universe, who has created each person as an individual, unique, and completely original. You have filled each one with a blend of talents and giftings, and then placed us where YOU wanted us to be. I am neither carpenter, nor law enforcement officer, but I admire and respect those that are. I cannot perform delicate surgery on the human eye, neither can I understand a complicated blue-print of a multi-story building, but I rest in the place that YOU, ABBA, have chosen for me to walk in. I acknowledge and recognize that ALL wisdom and knowledge has its source and foundation in You, my Father, for it is Your wisdom that laid the foundation of all that I know! You are the “El De’ot”, the Elohim of ALL Knowledge, and worthy of ALL honor, praise, and glory!

Rom 12:6-8; 1Cor 12; Jam 1:5; 3:17; 1Sam 2:3
©2016

https://www.breadfromthebasket.com/

Comments

Post a Comment