Skip to main content

Yom Berekha - The Daily Blessing

Blessed are You, YHWH our Elohim, King of the universe, who is SEES everything that concerns me, everything about ME and my life.  You are my “El Roi”, the Elohim who SEES, and nothing is hidden from Your sight.  You also see the end from the beginning, and all that is in between.  You see when I stumble and fall, and You are always right there to pick me up again.  You see when my hand reaches out for You, knowing that I can never walk through this valley without You.  Thank You, my ABBA, that I can rely on Your eyesight when travelling through the darkness, knowing that You will never lead me out of Your will for my life.  I adore You, my ABBA, my Elohim, my YAH …

1Sam 16:7; Gen 16:13; Heb 4:13; Isa 46:10; Ps 46:10; Ps 23
©2016

Comments