Skip to main content

Yom Berekha- The Daily Blessing

Blessed are You, YHWH our Elohim, King of the universe, who has given me hands with which I can touch, hold, handle, and feel.  Thank You, ABBA, for being able to hold my husband’s hand, as we walk down the hill.  For the ability to pet my dog, running my hand down his smooth coat, I give You thanks.  And thank You, Father, that when I stick my hand in the shower to judge the temperature of the water, I can sense when it is too hot, or too cold.  Above all, I can stretch out my hands to YOU, in praise, adoration, worship, and thanksgiving.  Truly, I am awesomely and wonderfully made, and I stand in awe of my Creator, blessed be HE!  Amein!

Gen 21:18; Gen 27:16-23; Ex 4:2-7; Ps 119:48; Luke 6:6-10; John 20:25-27; Ps 134:2; Ps 139:14

©2016

Comments