Skip to main content

Yom Berekha - The Daily Blessing

Blessed are YOU, YHWH our Elohim, King of the universe.  You, by Your example, reveal to me all that I am NOT.  You then patiently take me by the hand, turn me around, and show me how to achieve what YOU desire me to be.  Many are the circumstances, twists and turns in the path of life that I stumble through, while from each one I pull a valuable lesson, always pressing on toward that goal in Messiah Yeshua.  At each turn, I throw away more unnecessary baggage, cut off more flesh, eat more of the humble pie that tastes remarkably like TORAH, and find the freedom You desire me to have.  Through it all, I love You more, for I know that as ALL things are working together for my good, I WILL come forth as pure gold.  Thank You, “Elohim Avinu”, God my Father.

Eph 5:1; Ps 119:105; Prov 6:23; Phil 3:14; Heb 12:1; Rom 8:28; Job 23:10
©2016

Comments