Skip to main content

Daily Blessing

Blessed are You, YHWH our Elohim, King of the universe, who forgives me of ALL of my sins, transgressions, and iniquities.  I run to You, broken, in repentance for what I have done, for I have sinned against YOU, my Creator and Father.  I recognize, acknowledge, and confess my wrong-doings, and You not only forgive me, but You NEVER remember ANY of my sins again!  Oh, my ABBA, my Father!  I understand that all of this is possible because of the shed blood of my sinless Messiah King, Yeshua of Nazareth, the One who died in my place, in order that I might be restored to a right relationship with YOU.  “Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, Whose sin is covered.”  Hallelu-YAH!

Ps 130:4; 2Chron 7:14; 1John 1:9; Jer 31:34; Col 1:14; Ps 32:1
©2015

Comments