Skip to main content

Faithful

“Yet the Lord is FAITHFUL, and He will strengthen [you] and set you on a firm foundation and guard you from the evil [one].”  (2Thessalonians 3:3 Amp, emphasis mine)


It has been several years since I read a statement informing me that there are over 7700 promises found within the Word of God.  However, in the 30 some years that I have acknowledged Yeshua as MY Messiah, I have come to understand that these promises are conditional.  As long as I am striving with everything IN me to live according to HIS mitzvah, His commandments, His TORAH, all of these promises are mine to stand upon, and receive by FAITH.

I know that YHWH Elohim watches over His Word, to see that it is performed and fulfilled (Jeremiah 1:12).  I know that His Word is living, and powerful, and sharper that any (and every) double-edged sword, cutting through the thick of things to the intents and motives of the heart (Hebrews 4:12).  I know that His Word will not return back to Him without achieving and accomplishing the purpose for which HE sent it; it is NEVER void, or empty. (Isaiah 55:11).  I know that because He is ‘Adonai Elohim’, the Lord God, He speaks, and the Word that He speaks comes to pass, and IS accomplished (Ezekiel 12:25, 28).  I know that His angels, the ministering spirits, respond to His Word, and will see to its fulfillment and execution (Psalm 103:20).  I know that BECAUSE He is ‘El Elyon’, God, the MOST High God, He is not a man that He should lie, nor like the son of a man that He should have to repent.  If He says He will do something, then He will do it. If He makes a promise, then He will do what He promised (Numbers 23:19).

“If we are faithless [do not believe and are untrue to Him], He remains true (faithful to His Word and His righteous character), for He cannot deny Himself.”  (2Timothy 2:13 Amp)

Father, our Father, we stand in awe of Your faithfulness to us, to Your Word, to who You are.  Forgive us all of our doubts, our unbelief, our wavering in the winds of adversity.  Pour into us a measure of YOUR faith, help us as we stand, that we might be one of those trees standing by the water, the trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, nothing wavering, nothing moving.  In the Name above all names we pray, Yeshua, our Messiah King.  AMEIN!


©2015 Merete Marx

Comments